Where are all the littlies? Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Horse driving trials forum » Small ponies » Where are all the littlies? « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Kenina Platts
Posted on Monday, 20 July, 2009 - 11:15 am:   

we done it yeah! after 2 years of being the wheels and long reigning my 2yr old 33" minis, my husband baught me a robinsons trap, it was like introducing a duck to water "in the manage anyway" im so proud of my little boys,
just one problem they dont like being parted and i cant afford a pairs cart yet !!!!

Angela FLANAGAN
Posted on Monday, 16 February, 2009 - 10:21 pm:   

Please come to the MDTG event at Widmerpool (just off A46 between Leicester and Newark). Also Catton Park near Burton on Trent. There will be a class specifically for small ponies/newcomers to DT's. Ring me for more info. 07740 707729

Posted on Monday, 16 February, 2009 - 9:45 pm:   

Hi,
I have got a pair of little ones, they are 31" high. We are busy doing Indoor Driving Trials at the moment but I would like something to do during the summer months with them.
Sammy

Liz Howe
Posted on Monday, 16 February, 2009 - 4:07 pm:   

Hi Fiona,

I will be out and about this weekend competing at Golden Cross with my pony, Goodgollymissmolly.

I have been spending my time breaking my 33" gelding, Bobby to drive. We had a super lesson last weekend and (fingers crossed) hope to take part in our club event in March.

What's everyone else doing?

Fiona Powell
Posted on Monday, 9 February, 2009 - 10:05 pm:   

Hey, you guys, please would you dig your little ones out of the snowdrifts - if you can find them - and give us some news here?

I had an email about driving tinies in South Africa and I told the sender how keen you all are and said, read the forum!

What's your news, please?

Add Your Message Here
Welcome to hdt forum. Not registered yet? To register to post, please click here. If you've forgotten your details, please click here to reset, or email mikew@hdtforum.co.uk if stuck.

Only registered users and moderators may post messages here. While you're waiting for a username or if you're really only visiting, you can post For Sale/Wanted or Announcements only by entering username New password Pony. Please include your real name in the message.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration