Reg Section A for sale rising 3 Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Horse driving trials forum » Small ponies » Reg Section A for sale rising 3 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

pamela duncan
Username: Superiorfoxx

Post Number: 1
Posted on Friday, 27 September, 2013 - 12:38 pm:   

11.2hh welsh Secton A gelding By HAVERFORD FIGARO
Out of HAVERFORD INGA. Fantastic little lad his future will be very well suited as a driving pony He is extremely intelligent and loves to learn rising 3 years. Is bitted and has seen traffic. he is quite happy leaving home to go off wee inhand hacks along the country roads, can be returned to ourselves for breaking to ride/drive next year 500 ono can come with Tack if needed, has had harness on. Has is upto date with worming and farrier and had tetanus jab. Registered, passported and smiles to command.

I took this pony on with the intentions of breaking him to drive as a fun pony for myself to compete with but due to recent circumstances we have decided to downsize and giving up on driving our own wee ones and sticking to my cobs due to space and timeJiggy at Keith show has filled out loads since

Add Your Message Here
Welcome to hdt forum. Not registered yet? To register to post, please click here. If you've forgotten your details, please click here to reset, or email mikew@hdtforum.co.uk if stuck.

Only registered users and moderators may post messages here. While you're waiting for a username or if you're really only visiting, you can post For Sale/Wanted or Announcements only by entering username New password Pony. Please include your real name in the message.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration