Transport Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Horse driving trials forum » Small ponies » Transport « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Steph Richards
Username: Stephr

Post Number: 15
Posted on Wednesday, 27 February, 2013 - 6:38 pm:   

We used to transport a 14.2 pony and a Hartland topsport in a 3 horse trailer. The pony went in the front ramp and travelled backwards (which she preferred to travelling forwards). The carriage went up the rear ramp and stood on end secured to the pole for the partition. The design of the back of the topsport lent itself to this. We towed this with a short wheel base landcruiser. Realise it is larger outfit than you are talking about but the configuration worked.

Rene Schoop
Username: Rene

Post Number: 90
Posted on Wednesday, 27 February, 2013 - 10:13 am:   

My phone number is 07850-385-499
Rene Schoop www.reneschoop.co.uk

Lisa Cooper
Username: Ponygall

Post Number: 6
Posted on Tuesday, 26 February, 2013 - 9:49 am:   

Hi I have a transport issue. I want to travel 2 midi Shetlands and a 4 wheeled carriage up on it's end in a trailer. I am starting from scratch so need to buy a 4x4 and trailer. I was wonder if everything may squeeze in a Ifor William single trailer with a less powerful 4x4 but if I can't do that I will look at other options. I think safety is most important. I am sure someone can advise me.

Add Your Message Here
Welcome to hdt forum. Not registered yet? To register to post, please click here. If you've forgotten your details, please click here to reset, or email mikew@hdtforum.co.uk if stuck.

Only registered users and moderators may post messages here. While you're waiting for a username or if you're really only visiting, you can post For Sale/Wanted or Announcements only by entering username New password Pony. Please include your real name in the message.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration