Shetland team vehicle Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Horse driving trials forum » Small ponies » Shetland team vehicle « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Hamilton Males
Username: Hamiltonm

Post Number: 6
Posted on Thursday, 31 January, 2013 - 4:41 pm:   

The 4 wheel wagonette has to go so its reduced to 1500 ovno
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Hamilton Males
Username: Hamiltonm

Post Number: 3
Posted on Saturday, 19 January, 2013 - 11:08 am:   

Hi small pony fans.
I am not an expert when it comes to small driving ponies (or anything else for that matter).

But I have a carriage for sale and I have been advised by a couple who are experts, that it would make an excellent shetland team vehicle, ideal for BDS drives, showing, or pub runs with friends onboard.

Take a look in the for sale and wanted section, it is listed as "a pair of pony carriages for sale (2 & 4 wheel)"

I have found my new competition carriage so the wagonette has to go, try me with a cheeky offer, or buy the pair for a real bargain!

Add Your Message Here
Welcome to hdt forum. Not registered yet? To register to post, please click here. If you've forgotten your details, please click here to reset, or email mikew@hdtforum.co.uk if stuck.

Only registered users and moderators may post messages here. While you're waiting for a username or if you're really only visiting, you can post For Sale/Wanted or Announcements only by entering username New password Pony. Please include your real name in the message.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration