Wanted: Driving Gelding from Standard... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Horse driving trials forum » Small ponies » Wanted: Driving Gelding from Standard Shetland or other up to 11.2hh. « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

fiona gordon
Username: Fionag

Post Number: 2
Posted on Sunday, 8 September, 2013 - 9:15 am:   

hello, are you still looking, I have a 41' chestnut Shetland, super nature, let me know if your interested

Graham Sharp
Username: Graham_sharp

Post Number: 1
Posted on Wednesday, 14 August, 2013 - 9:17 am:   

Morning Hannah,

I'm not sure how old your advert request is - however I have a registered 6yr old Dartmoor Gelding, ride and drive. John Mc Donald Harness made to measure and a Bennington Buccaneer with extending axels, templated made to measure WHP saddle and bridle. If intrested in the pony (was advertised on Horse and Hound and Carriage link), please get in contact. Graham.sharp@hotmail.com

Username: New

Post Number: 412
Posted on Wednesday, 2 January, 2013 - 4:24 pm:   

Wanted: Driving Gelding from Standard Shetland or other up to 11.2hh.
I currently own and drive a Shetland who will be 18 this year and compete in a bit of showing and club level driving trials and will be looking to continue and progress in this.
Priority is that the pony is safe and sensible and we can offer a fantastic home just on the edge of the New Forest.
Please do get in contact if you can help.
Many thanks,
Hannah King

Add Your Message Here
Welcome to hdt forum. Not registered yet? To register to post, please click here. If you've forgotten your details, please click here to reset, or email mikew@hdtforum.co.uk if stuck.

Only registered users and moderators may post messages here. While you're waiting for a username or if you're really only visiting, you can post For Sale/Wanted or Announcements only by entering username New password Pony. Please include your real name in the message.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration