Classes at Normanhurst Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Horse driving trials forum » Small ponies » Classes at Normanhurst « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Janet Sycamore
Posted on Tuesday, 19 August, 2008 - 10:53 pm:   

I would be there supporting you Rita if I wasn't busy with running the shetland scurry demo in Essex the same weekend ! We have really enjoyed our first season of HDT with EACDG ( & it's not over yet ! )& look forward to next year which when we have got all the tests ,times & distances right & more driver's it should be a great competive but friendly class In the meantime we are counting down the weeks to the new indoor season in East Anglia where what ever size pony/horse or driver's ability you are sure of a very warm welcome from Fiona,Mike & all the indoor team & other competitors ! Janet Sycamore

Fiona Powell
Posted on Monday, 18 August, 2008 - 8:28 pm:   

I get the impression that there are a number of small pony drivers "out there", we've just got to persuade them that, just like everyone else who wants to compete, they are Very Welcome!

Janet Sycamore and friends are doing a great job of pioneering and, I hope, others will join in the fun, if not this year then next? It takes a while to get oneself sorted out, I know, with a suitable carriage, willing groom, transport and so on.

Come on, small pony drivers! If you want to join in, come and spectate or even help at an event and get to know people - us - and what it's all about - don't miss out! See the indoor driving site, www.indoordriving.co.uk, for a few East Anglian & Norfolk dates and start competing indoors? Hope we'll see more of you soon!

David Taylor
Posted on Monday, 18 August, 2008 - 12:18 pm:   

Hi Mike
I seem to remember all this going round a few years ago with small pony drivers asking for classes then not supporting them - there are always good reasons - but as you say no real entries - no more classes

Mike Watts
Posted on Tuesday, 5 August, 2008 - 12:57 pm:   

More info at Normanhurst 2008

Rita Bundock
Posted on Tuesday, 5 August, 2008 - 12:24 pm:   

Ok all you small pony drivers, you have been shouting for small pony classes at HDT's, well, there is one at Normanhurst especially for you, what response? ...........just TWO.............. if you want classes then they must be supported to continue again next year. So come on let me have those entries. Email your entry then confirm by post, entry closing date has been extended. rita@ihtd.co.uk or rita@roanmare.plus.net

Add Your Message Here
Welcome to hdt forum. Not registered yet? To register to post, please click here. If you've forgotten your details, please click here to reset, or email mikew@hdtforum.co.uk if stuck.

Only registered users and moderators may post messages here. While you're waiting for a username or if you're really only visiting, you can post For Sale/Wanted or Announcements only by entering username New password Pony. Please include your real name in the message.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration