What a great day! Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Horse driving trials forum » Small ponies » What a great day! « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Skipples
Posted on Monday, 4 August, 2008 - 3:27 pm:   

Fabulous - I'm realy glad you had a good time :-)

Liz Howe
Posted on Monday, 4 August, 2008 - 2:16 pm:   

Well done Nadia and Mable, a great start to your driving careers.

Nicolette Hughes
Posted on Monday, 4 August, 2008 - 10:00 am:   

Hi everyone, I thought I would let you know what a great day we had yesterday with Nadia at her first driving show, (As lots of you have been really helpful and answered lots of my questions!)There were 4 lots of entries for the pleasure driving, cones, obstacles all cuminating in a championship that was placed according to your accumulated points. Nadia was a bit nervous and Mable (ponies first time out too)was a little unsettled at times but on the whole good). They came second in the pleasure driving class, 4th in cones (didn't knock a ball) and 3rd in obstacles, 1 ball down, Mable a little confused as we hadn't practised these but it went well! This mean't she came 3rd overall - I don't think I have seen Nadia so happy! The other competitors and judge were so lovely, it just helped to make the best day out possible, (despite the rain)! Nicolette

Add Your Message Here
Welcome to hdt forum. Not registered yet? To register to post, please click here. If you've forgotten your details, please click here to reset, or email mikew@hdtforum.co.uk if stuck.

Only registered users and moderators may post messages here. While you're waiting for a username or if you're really only visiting, you can post For Sale/Wanted or Announcements only by entering username New password Pony. Please include your real name in the message.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration