Wanted.Registered Shetland. Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Horse driving trials forum » Small ponies » Wanted.Registered Shetland. « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Rita Bundock
Username: Roanmare

Post Number: 21
Posted on Tuesday, 10 July, 2012 - 11:06 am:   

Hi Wendy
Take a look on www.shetland-pony.com ponies for sale. There are two Black standard mares (39" & 41")and a three year old for sale, you will need to scroll the adverts but worth the effort. All will need breaking to harness but otherwise appear to be well handled but untouched by saddle or harness.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Wendy Morris
Username: Notveryveggie

Post Number: 2
Posted on Tuesday, 10 July, 2012 - 9:34 am:   

Can anyone help? I'm trying to put a team of Shetalnds together. I've got a fantastic pair of blacks, who do absolutely EVERTHING. I've also got one four year old, newly broken, but just can't seem to find the final member.I need a black, standard (gelding preferred), registered Shetland. Permenant,experienced, farm home for life.No sweet itch sufferers or laminitics please.Vice free and good in all traffic.

Add Your Message Here
Welcome to hdt forum. Not registered yet? To register to post, please click here. If you've forgotten your details, please click here to reset, or email mikew@hdtforum.co.uk if stuck.

Only registered users and moderators may post messages here. While you're waiting for a username or if you're really only visiting, you can post For Sale/Wanted or Announcements only by entering username New password Pony. Please include your real name in the message.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration