Shetland Driving Display Team Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Horse driving trials forum » Small ponies » Shetland Driving Display Team « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Posted on Thursday, 3 September, 2009 - 7:39 pm:   

Ah thats great, many thanks for that, i have just rang Mike now and have a lesson booked for next Thursday and really looking forward to it! Will hopefully be out and about soon!! Thanks again Shan

Fiona Powell
Posted on Thursday, 3 September, 2009 - 2:08 pm:   

Hi, Shan, you are welcome to come and meet Mike Daniell at Wix on one of his sessions - see www.indoordriving.co.uk, announcements forum for dates and times. His phone number is 07771 527110 and he is very helpful (and patient) whatever level you are at. He'll also come to your place for a lesson. Why not give him a call?

(Come and meet some of us at Ashfields, near Dunmow, this weekend, 5-6 Sept and say hello?) see www.eacdg.co.uk

Posted on Thursday, 3 September, 2009 - 9:07 am:   

Hello, We live in Clacton and we go to Wix for our lessons with Mike Daniell, he teaches our friend and her minis also. He is a great instructor and a really nice chap. If you go on the Indoor driving website and look under announcements you can see details for the training posted by Fiona Powell, she organises these lessons for Mike. Hope that helps, Nicolette.

Posted on Sunday, 30 August, 2009 - 11:12 am:   

Help! I was wondering if anybody could advise me if there are any suitable instructors in the Colchester area that would be able to give me lessons with my two mini shetlands.I hope somebody will be able to point me in the right direction, as i am very keen to progress further than going round my field!!! Many Thanks Shan tel 01206 231563 or 07833089112

Janet Sycamore
Posted on Monday, 7 July, 2008 - 4:12 pm:   

I am still looking for one more pair of ponies for the display team If you are interested PLEASE CONTACT ME! You will need to be able to attend both days & come to a practice day at Blandings nr Newmarket before hand so we can try to practice a dressage display so that we are all going in the same direction on the day !! It's going to be very fun weekend & whats more we are going to be paid for enjoying ourselves !We( The Sycamore Team ) will be staying on sight overnight so you are more than welcome to to set up camp with us.............. Janet Sycamore

Janet Sycamore
Posted on Friday, 6 June, 2008 - 3:33 pm:   

P.S If you you don't have a pair but can bring a single to do the dressage display this would also be a great help ! THANK YOU

Janet Sycamore
Posted on Friday, 6 June, 2008 - 2:41 pm:   

I have been asked if I can provide a display team of ponies for the Havering ( nr Romford Essex ) show the weekend 24/25 August to do a scurry style team competition & poss a driven dressage to music display & need a couple more pairs to make a team of 4 or 5 pairs of shetlands you don't need to do a polished dressage test or be brillant at cones but you & the ponies must be confident & happy to drive in a grand ring enviroment with the public cheering & clapping & commentator talking on a PA system If you are interested in taking part please call me ASAP as I have to let the organisers know on Monday if we can do it.Sorry for the short notice but I was only contacted today !! Janet Sycamore 01284 828828 or 07889 120512 pls leave a message & contact number ( as I am out all day on Saturday )Thank you & hope you can help me out !

Add Your Message Here
Welcome to hdt forum. Not registered yet? To register to post, please click here. If you've forgotten your details, please click here to reset, or email mikew@hdtforum.co.uk if stuck.

Only registered users and moderators may post messages here. While you're waiting for a username or if you're really only visiting, you can post For Sale/Wanted or Announcements only by entering username New password Pony. Please include your real name in the message.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration