Wanted a small 4 wheeler for singe Sh... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Horse driving trials forum » Small ponies » Wanted a small 4 wheeler for singe Shetland « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Username: New

Post Number: 391
Posted on Saturday, 3 November, 2012 - 8:36 pm:   

The carriage that nicolette is on about i bought it off her its is now for sale if interested please email brynceiniogconnemara1@btinternet.com

Post Number: 389
Posted on Saturday, 3 November, 2012 - 2:51 pm:   

Have you seen this one?
http://www.dragondriving.co.uk/carriagesforsale-39261.html

Nicolette Hughes
Username: Nicolettepurple

Post Number: 51
Posted on Saturday, 3 November, 2012 - 7:10 am:   

Anne, My daughter used to drive a 38inch shetland to a shetland sized rene schoop (the one used in his adverts with 2 children on). this was 96kg and she was fine with it, any heavier would have been too much though. I can wholly reccomend the carriage. Regards Nicolette

Post Number: 388
Posted on Friday, 2 November, 2012 - 10:13 am:   

If you are still looking I have a Hartland Shetland Sport carriage for sale. Hampshire/Wiltshire.

Liz Ostacchini
Username: Libbyo

Post Number: 19
Posted on Saturday, 2 June, 2012 - 10:41 am:   

I have the smallest Hartland 4 wheeler. I bought it for my pair of 9.2's. It was brilliant. Had to retire one of them last year and took the pole off, swapped in the shafts. Its fab. Pony dosnt struggle at all.Think it weighs 115kg with a backstep seat at back. Will willingly recomend it. :-)

Belinda Clark
Username: Troublesbrewin

Post Number: 19
Posted on Friday, 1 June, 2012 - 11:07 pm:   

I bought a Hartland for my 10h shetland to pull on his own but to be honest I didn't use it as i thought it was too heavy, I think they are fine for a mini or standard pair but on hills and things think a single pony would struggle

Anne Radcliffe
Username: Lettice

Post Number: 1
Posted on Tuesday, 29 May, 2012 - 5:49 pm:   

Does anyone have one for Sale? I have seen a Hartland Shetland Sport with 60" wheels 125 axle and weighing roughly 125 Kilos. I was wondering whether this might be just too heavy for a single but strong shetland to pull. It is purely for exercise, a Le Trec or maybe a sponsored drive but we do do a lot of off road driving and a few hills. I wonder if anyone else has one with a similar sort of pony that could kindly give me their views. Sadly I can't afford a new vehicle and I don't like 2 wheelers!! Anne Radcliffe

Add Your Message Here
Welcome to hdt forum. Not registered yet? To register to post, please click here. If you've forgotten your details, please click here to reset, or email mikew@hdtforum.co.uk if stuck.

Only registered users and moderators may post messages here. While you're waiting for a username or if you're really only visiting, you can post For Sale/Wanted or Announcements only by entering username New password Pony. Please include your real name in the message.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration