Indoor Driving trials Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Horse driving trials forum » Small ponies » Indoor Driving trials « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

JanetSycamore
Posted on Saturday, 8 December, 2007 - 3:45 pm:   

Alan Point taken & duly noted Sorry if it looked like I was suggesting that you where * demading* Must stop opening my mouth & putting my foot in it !!

Alan Hodges
Posted on Saturday, 8 December, 2007 - 2:27 pm:   

Janet, No demands for anything, if you re-read my post you will see I suggested people *request* a small pony class. If you don't ask you won't get and the more people who ask the better.

JanetSycamore
Posted on Saturday, 8 December, 2007 - 1:21 pm:   

Hi Alan although I totally agree with you that it is time for the IHDT to reconsider the subject of a small pony class at the Championships But we can not go in heavy handed making demands of them we want to stay in thier good books as it where & approach them nicely I am collecting details of all small pony driver's for the end of season points award & should by then have a good idea of just how many folks we have taking part for all over the country & which areas have the most driver's etc Then may be when we have some facts & figures we can go to the IHDT with our ideas It could be tricky to decided who qualifies & how to run a class with driver's of different abilities & turnouts i.e novice against open driver single & multiplies in the same class it could be done just need plenty of thought put in to the organisation of it.In the mean time we need to keep supporting our area events & enjoy our successes when they happen & sporting & KEEP SMILING when we don't have such a good day ! !

Alan Hodges
Posted on Saturday, 8 December, 2007 - 10:54 am:   

We compete indoors with a 39 inch pair, one is a Shetland and the other is a British Spot. We have been asking for a small pony class for quite a few years but now small pony drivers are getting much more united. If enough people request a small pony class it will be difficult for the IHDT to ignore so make your views known.

Faye Taylor
Posted on Friday, 7 December, 2007 - 10:52 pm:   

How Many of us are there competing at indoor this season? think there are 7-10 in our areas Morton Morrell/ Berkshire college (4 in my team)
Would be interesting to know so we can get the ball rolling between us for Small pony class at the championships. Needs to be sorted asap so we can bring it up at the meetings or forward ideas to the committee ready for next season.

Add Your Message Here
Welcome to hdt forum. Not registered yet? To register to post, please click here. If you've forgotten your details, please click here to reset, or email mikew@hdtforum.co.uk if stuck.

Only registered users and moderators may post messages here. While you're waiting for a username or if you're really only visiting, you can post For Sale/Wanted or Announcements only by entering username New password Pony. Please include your real name in the message.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration