Lell Wilkinson
Posted on Monday, 24 March, 2008 - 9:23 am:   

With you guys
nice to have something separate for our little people

my boy is 36inches 9hh but thinks he is a shire lol
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

LizH
Posted on Thursday, 6 December, 2007 - 6:01 pm:   

May I suggest that the height limit is 10.2hh and under. 10.2hh = 42 inches which is the maximum height for standard Shetland ponies. I imagine that most of the small ponies are Shetlands or of Shetland type.
I am so pleased the tinies are getting the regognition they deserve.

Angela Cherrington
Posted on Wednesday, 5 December, 2007 - 7:53 pm:   

As someone who tried, without success, to get something off the ground for small ponies, I know how hard it can be. Well done on getting this far. I hope people support the board and some real live events take place sometime in the future.
I have a 10.2hh ish but she has not been measured. If I find her to be 10.1 and 3/4 I will be able to join in.
Good Luck!

JanetSycamore
Posted on Tuesday, 4 December, 2007 - 11:44 am:   

Hi Alan I think that under 10.2hh is a good height restriction as it is in keeping with our aim to encourage more smaller pony folks to join in as with our special rosette offer for the top small ponies in the indoor league But I am open to other suggestions & comments as always please feel free to contact me Janet Sycamore workshop@npsycamore.co.uk ( p.s Alan I am very happy that you are now a very happy bunny it makes everyones hard work & time put in to these ideas very worthwhile !! )Thank You

Alan Hodges
Posted on Monday, 3 December, 2007 - 9:00 pm:   

Thank you for bringing small ponies in from the outer where ever it was that we were. It's nice to feel part of the scene again. But what size is a small pony? I would suggest less than 10.2 hh. What do others think?
Alan (a very happy bunny)

Add Your Message Here
Welcome to hdt forum. Not registered yet? To register to post, please click here. If you've forgotten your details, please click here to reset, or email mikew@hdtforum.co.uk if stuck.

Only registered users and moderators may post messages here. While you're waiting for a username or if you're really only visiting, you can post For Sale/Wanted or Announcements only by entering username New password Pony. Please include your real name in the message.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration