Registered Shetland Pony pair : half ... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Horse driving trials forum » Small ponies » Registered Shetland Pony pair : half sisters « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Liz Ostacchini
Username: Libbyo

Post Number: 65
Posted on Tuesday, 7 November, 2017 - 9:09 pm:   

RosieJem
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Liz Ostacchini
Username: Libbyo

Post Number: 64
Posted on Wednesday, 1 November, 2017 - 12:30 pm:   

I'm selling my homebred pair of Black Standard Shetland Mares. Rosie and Jem
Family circumstances has changed and this has forced me to decided to sell Rosie and Jem.
BB0080 Okehurst Ragdoll Rosie 11/7/2013 - Dam Melliver Ocean approx 39in
BB0081 Okehurst Ragdoll Jem 16/07/2013- Dam Carmaco Pearly Queen approx 38in
Both girls sired by Ceann Vanish .
I have broken Rosie to drive. She is very green but willing and ready to move on with her training.
Jem long reins and wears full harness happily.
They live out but have been in stables, they live together or separate Not been in mixed herds as I do not have geldings.
Without a second pair of hands on the yard, I can't continue their training and feel it is time to sell them.
I believe they will make a great trails pair.
Quick to learn honest mares. It would be very sad to separate them. Not many standard pairs around.
They have registered passports, barefoot but sees the farrier, wormed and due their second tetanus in December.

Thanks
Please message for info.

Add Your Message Here
Welcome to hdt forum. Not registered yet? To register to post, please click here. If you've forgotten your details, please click here to reset, or email mikew@hdtforum.co.uk if stuck.

Only registered users and moderators may post messages here. While you're waiting for a username or if you're really only visiting, you can post For Sale/Wanted or Announcements only by entering username New password Pony. Please include your real name in the message.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration