Three Counties Show, Malvern Indoor/O... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Horse driving trials forum » Small ponies » Three Counties Show, Malvern Indoor/Outdoor Trial « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Lester Dagge
Posted on Friday, 14 May, 2010 - 10:36 am:   

If anyone is still interested in competing at the Three Counties show, we may still take late entries up to the 19th May. This is a great venue with our own ring and dedicated parking. We have private driving and exercise vehicle classes on the saturday followed by the indoor/outdoor driving trials classes on the Sunday. (Now don't start wincing at the showing exercise vehicle classes, the competitors who did both exercise and hdt last year scores very highly so it proves that if you do both disciplines, you MUST be a good all rounder!!!)

Tony Gregory
Posted on Wednesday, 24 March, 2010 - 9:11 pm:   

You give up too easily Duncan! Sorry you've had a problem. I have just spoken to Linda Sprosen on 01562 824350, and she tells me that someone else has also failed to get any joy from the Three Counties' web site. Linda has a stock of entry forms, and will send you one if you phone and give her your contact details. She knows of no problems with her email connection. Hope to see you at Malvern, Tony Gregory

Duncan Seth-Smith
Posted on Tuesday, 23 March, 2010 - 10:29 pm:   

Hi
Although I have used the email address and the enquiry form on the website [18/02/10] I still have had no contact from Linda Sprosen. so it may be best to phone although I've had no luck there either.
The Three Counties Website did not have an entry form last week so I've given up.

Tony Gregory
Posted on Monday, 1 February, 2010 - 12:02 pm:   

It’s happening again!!And it's specially suited to all you Small Pony People!
The Three Counties Show is once more welcoming our innovative and entertaining demonstration of driving trials in their main arena on Sunday June 20th.
As last year, there is a large arena available all day for an ‘outdoor/indoor’ trial and there will be an expanded version of last year’s obstacle in the main arena to inform and entertain the general public in the middle of the afternoon.
This is a great opportunity to promote our sport – we do need entries of all shapes and sizes to demonstrate the range of drivers and equines involved. You are welcome to stay over on Saturday night, the entry fee is only £8 and there are CASH PRIZES. The closing date for entries is April 28th, so please put this in your diaries now. For an entry form, contact Linda Sprosen by email at lindasprosen@hotmail.com, phone no. 01562 824350 or visit the Three Counties Show web site, www.threecounties.co.uk.
Once again, this is a joint enterprise between BHDTA, BDS, IHDT and Wolverley & District Driving Club (and anyone else who would like to offer help!) Let us build on the success of last year and hope to enthuse more people to enjoy carriage driving, and show what the Littlies are made of!

Add Your Message Here
Welcome to hdt forum. Not registered yet? To register to post, please click here. If you've forgotten your details, please click here to reset, or email mikew@hdtforum.co.uk if stuck.

Only registered users and moderators may post messages here. While you're waiting for a username or if you're really only visiting, you can post For Sale/Wanted or Announcements only by entering username New password Pony. Please include your real name in the message.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration