Help needed Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Horse driving trials forum » Small ponies » Help needed « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Shirley Moore
Posted on Tuesday, 1 December, 2009 - 10:25 pm:   

Thanks Janet, i have been to Forest Edge to watch the driving and had a great time was considering coming Sunday will certainly look out for you and thanks for the replies to my questions

Janet Sycamore
Posted on Monday, 30 November, 2009 - 3:40 pm:   

Hi Shirley Why not come along to the indoor driving trials at Forest Edge Swaffam on Sunday ??( all the details start time etc can be found on www.indoordriving.co.uk ) look on the forum under events or announcements Come & have a chat with other driver's & may be pick up some help & useful tips We are a very friendly bunch & easy to approach Just make sure you don't pick a moment when some one is about to harness up & go in to the arena ! There is a lovely warm cafe & viewing area where you will find other spectators & fans to chat with Come & find us ( driving a pair of black & white minis in the multiplies class ) Janet Sycamore

Shirley Moore
Posted on Saturday, 21 November, 2009 - 6:07 pm:   

I am new to driving a complete novice i have just got my shetland in-to a cart she is very green and has not been driven be-fore i am not very confedent and never done this before please could any-one recomend any- one who could help funds are very limited i live in North Norfolk
thanks for any help

Add Your Message Here
Welcome to hdt forum. Not registered yet? To register to post, please click here. If you've forgotten your details, please click here to reset, or email mikew@hdtforum.co.uk if stuck.

Only registered users and moderators may post messages here. While you're waiting for a username or if you're really only visiting, you can post For Sale/Wanted or Announcements only by entering username New password Pony. Please include your real name in the message.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration