Need new shetland vehicle - help please Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Horse driving trials forum » Small ponies » Need new shetland vehicle - help please « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Liz Ostacchini
Posted on Thursday, 17 December, 2009 - 7:05 pm:   

Found one now. Thank you everyone.

Liz Ostacchini
Posted on Monday, 14 December, 2009 - 10:34 am:   

Im looking for a pairs carriage for 38/39inch shetties. Please
daniloandliz@hotmail.com

Kate Hollett
Posted on Friday, 4 December, 2009 - 6:52 pm:   

Thank you very much but I have managed to get one. Good luck with your sale

Posted on Monday, 30 November, 2009 - 6:40 pm:   

I'm selling my Rene Schoop small pony carriage..
It's only been used twice, Have you got a contact number i will tell you about it?
Thanks

Posted on Friday, 2 October, 2009 - 8:04 am:   

If you tell me your email adress, I can send you some pictures and their contact mail. A courier would deliver it to you but you would ahve to look into the cost. Regards Nicolette
nicolettepurple@hotmail.com

Kate Hollett
Posted on Thursday, 1 October, 2009 - 5:31 pm:   

Yes please that would be marvellous. I live in Aberdeenshire, if I got one do you think I could work out some way of delivery ? Were abouts do you live ?

Posted on Thursday, 1 October, 2009 - 4:58 pm:   

Hi I have a 38" shetland and she is in a 4 wheel shetland Rene Schoop which is great. If your looking for a 2 wheeler then we had a really nice one built by some fellow drivers who compete shetlands and it is not only lovely looking, well priced and very robust, we have been over the moon with it. If you wanted a 2 wheeler I could let you have their details, (they do also make very good 4 wheelers too).

Posted on Wednesday, 30 September, 2009 - 8:26 pm:   

Hi everyone am new to this forum. Have just bought a 39" shetland and need a vehicle, have looked and looked and quite like the look of Hillam and cyril Gammells vehicles (as advertised on dragon driving) has anyone at all heard of the latter one ? And if so would either be suitable for some fun IHDT. I really really need some advice. By the way could not afford Bennington. Also live in Aberdeenshire so travel difficult to view secondhand.

Add Your Message Here
Welcome to hdt forum. Not registered yet? To register to post, please click here. If you've forgotten your details, please click here to reset, or email mikew@hdtforum.co.uk if stuck.

Only registered users and moderators may post messages here. While you're waiting for a username or if you're really only visiting, you can post For Sale/Wanted or Announcements only by entering username New password Pony. Please include your real name in the message.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration