Mini shetland exercise cart and harne... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Horse driving trials forum » Small ponies » Mini shetland exercise cart and harness wanted « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Username: New

Post Number: 899
Posted on Thursday, 13 August, 2015 - 5:48 pm:   

angela, how much are you asking for the sycamore carriage? and do you have nay photos? thanks Alice

Username: New

Post Number: 898
Posted on Wednesday, 12 August, 2015 - 5:16 pm:   

Hello Jennifer Did you get sorted for your harness and cart. I have a nearly new set of plas harness made to measure for my 32" Shetland and sycamore vehicle made to measure as well. If you are interested contact Angela Pyke 01379 677577 near Norwich Norfolk.

Rachel Stevens
Username: Rachel_stevens

Post Number: 9
Posted on Wednesday, 1 July, 2015 - 10:54 pm:   

Hello. I have a lovely 2 wheel carriage for a mini shet. We bought it for our mini shet and now have a slightly bigger pony which we are thinking of getting a 4 wheeler for.

If you would like photos and wish to discuss please call me on 07841 036268. I live on the Northants Leicester border.

Rachel

Jennifer Gleadhall
Username: Arasway

Post Number: 1
Posted on Monday, 29 June, 2015 - 8:25 am:   

Hello,

I'm looking for a basic exercise cart and harness for my 30" petite mini shetland. I'd prefer the cart to have a swingle tree and the harness to have a sliding back band. I'm in Sheffield but I'm willing to travel a little bit for the right thing.

Many thanks.

Add Your Message Here
Welcome to hdt forum. Not registered yet? To register to post, please click here. If you've forgotten your details, please click here to reset, or email mikew@hdtforum.co.uk if stuck.

Only registered users and moderators may post messages here. While you're waiting for a username or if you're really only visiting, you can post For Sale/Wanted or Announcements only by entering username New password Pony. Please include your real name in the message.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration