Post Number: 4
|Posted on Friday, 22 May, 2015 - 1:59 pm: |
Revolution carriages “The Pocket Rocket”
Revolution Carriages produced a brand new design this year, Tailor made for the Shetland pony driver, Features a brand new light weight frame made from high strength seamless tubing:
• Weighing in at 54kgs inc shafts and mudguards
• Flexible design running on super comfy independent suspension.
• Size are made to suit and can be supplied with single or dual seat
• Carbon fibre mudguards
• Polished stainless steel rein rail, seat surround and kick plate surround
• Fitted with rubber matting or optional aluminium floor.
• Available in many colours. Rubber coated shafts as standard with loop type tugs or traditional tugs in stainless or brass.
• Solid tyres as standard running on in house made wheels with taper roller bearings for easy maintenance and free running.
• Swingle trees are fitted with loop type fittings for quick release couplings or “pig tails” if preferred.
• Easy to balance with one spanner.
Competitive prices starting at £1600