Small Pony Grand Prix at Goodwood 25 ... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Horse driving trials forum » Small ponies » Small Pony Grand Prix at Goodwood 25 July « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Georgina Hunt
Username: Georgina

Post Number: 30
Posted on Tuesday, 2 June, 2015 - 11:30 pm:   

Enjoyed the BHC cones day with my 'shrunk in the wash' horse (oops I mean Sophie''s pony) that we are keen to support this new venture. Hope I can find a nice four wheeler by then. Please contact me if you have anything suitable for 11 -12h
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Adrian MacLeod
Username: Ade

Post Number: 10
Posted on Sunday, 17 May, 2015 - 10:04 pm:   

Calling all small ponies with a competitive spirit. We've launched the first ever Goodwood Small Pony Grand Prix run on flat ground to indoor rules. Please tell your friends -- it would be great to make this event a huge success and a fixture for years to come.

See Brockham Harness Club website for more details.

Add Your Message Here
Welcome to hdt forum. Not registered yet? To register to post, please click here. If you've forgotten your details, please click here to reset, or email mikew@hdtforum.co.uk if stuck.

Only registered users and moderators may post messages here. While you're waiting for a username or if you're really only visiting, you can post For Sale/Wanted or Announcements only by entering username New password Pony. Please include your real name in the message.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration