Driving Pony to Share Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Horse driving trials forum » Small ponies » Driving Pony to Share « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Janet Sycamore
Posted on Friday, 10 July, 2009 - 2:51 pm:   

Up date............... I may consider putting her out on loan to the right home but not too far from East Anglia prefered At 20 y.o she is no spring chicken but still has lots of energy & enthusiasm ! Not suitable for a complete novice as she can get a bit hot headed ( she is a red head ! ) when driven in company & competition conditions Dressage is suspect but a whizz in cones & obstacles She is a very special pony without whom I would never have got into HDT & IHDT I just don't have the time to drive her as much now as I would like to due to having two pairs to keep working as well & she is not ready to retire just yet

Janet Sycamore
Posted on Monday, 6 July, 2009 - 1:21 pm:   

She is a well built 9.3 hands If you go to www.mikewatts.com photo gallery look under EACDG June 2008 there are a couple of pics of us in the obstacles ( chestnut pony/purple marathon colours )

Posted on Sunday, 5 July, 2009 - 9:13 pm:   

how big is she ?

Janet Sycamore
Posted on Friday, 19 June, 2009 - 5:10 pm:   

Very experienced shetland mare available to share driving Must stay at present home nr Bury St Edmunds Suffolk Some driving experience reqiured & able to provide your own groom But I am willing to help & advise Plus the chanced to compete her IHDT if you want to Contribution towards keep Please contact me for more info or pics email workshop@npsycamore.co.uk tel; 01284 828828 or 07889120512 Janet Sycamore

Add Your Message Here
Welcome to hdt forum. Not registered yet? To register to post, please click here. If you've forgotten your details, please click here to reset, or email mikew@hdtforum.co.uk if stuck.

Only registered users and moderators may post messages here. While you're waiting for a username or if you're really only visiting, you can post For Sale/Wanted or Announcements only by entering username New password Pony. Please include your real name in the message.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration