ZILCO EMPATHY COLLARS FOR SALE Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Horse driving trials forum » Small ponies » ZILCO EMPATHY COLLARS FOR SALE « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Lynda Roberts
Username: Tobyteal

Post Number: 1
Posted on Tuesday, 21 October, 2014 - 10:54 am:   

Hi
I'd like to buy one of your Empathy collars please. Is there still one for sale please. Not sure how you go about this (new to this forum!). My number is 07857 614 611. Thank you
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Anne Radcliffe
Username: Lettice

Post Number: 2
Posted on Tuesday, 15 July, 2014 - 10:41 am:   

I have a pair of Empathy collars for sale. They are small pony size but will fit up to a 11.2hh. In VG Condition as only used twice on my ponies. They are either suitable for a pair or single. They cost 340 new but will accept 125 each plus postage.

Add Your Message Here
Welcome to hdt forum. Not registered yet? To register to post, please click here. If you've forgotten your details, please click here to reset, or email mikew@hdtforum.co.uk if stuck.

Only registered users and moderators may post messages here. While you're waiting for a username or if you're really only visiting, you can post For Sale/Wanted or Announcements only by entering username New password Pony. Please include your real name in the message.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration