For sale: Bennington B1 carriage for ... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Horse driving trials forum » For Sale and Wanted » For sale: Bennington B1 carriage for single or pair « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Lucy Whitworth
Username: Loowitty

Post Number: 5
Posted on Friday, 11 September, 2020 - 10:41 am:   

Please contact me if you would consider selling the double seat separately, as I am in need of one for my Bennington B2.

Many thanks,
Lucy - 07894 125083
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Username: New

Post Number: 1297
Posted on Friday, 14 August, 2020 - 3:45 pm:   

Victoria maroon, for pony / cob.
28” Aluminium wheels with solid rubber tyres. Independent aluminium swan neck shafts with black metal tug stops and chrome under dees. Detachable single marathon seat with wedge cushion and black vinyl upholstery. Parabolic elliptic springs and rear dampers.
Steel tube with wood dashboard, whip holder and Detachable lamp brackets.
Rear disk brakes,Hydraulic parking brake and Rear extending axle. Detachable double seat with wedge and half flat cushion.
Rear side seats interchangeable with marathon
handles.
Wood cladding under driver’ seat for spares and storage.
Detachable sprung pole unit including swingle trees and telescopic end for a pair.

Price £3750

Joy Jones (NN29 7HX) Tel. 01933 358832Bennington B1 for sale

Add Your Message Here
Welcome to hdt forum. Not registered yet? To register to post, please click here. If you've forgotten your details, please click here to reset, or email mikew@hdtforum.co.uk if stuck.

Only registered users and moderators may post messages here. While you're waiting for a username or if you're really only visiting, you can post For Sale/Wanted or Announcements only by entering username New password Pony. Please include your real name in the message.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration