Wanted: Confidence Giving Driving Pony Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Horse driving trials forum » For Sale and Wanted » Wanted: Confidence Giving Driving Pony « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Username: New

Post Number: 1258
Posted on Monday, 26 August, 2019 - 8:12 pm:   

Hello,
Iím looking for a been-there-done-that-got-the-T-shirt driving pony.
I have a 38 inch Shetland I drive but he is so naughty away from home he is decimating my confidence. I love him dearly but looking to accept his limitations and keep him for driving at home.

Iím looking for a pony happy with a quieter pace of life thatís happy to not be worked daily. Predominantly looking to Tootle around at home, the odd pleasure drive, some low level carriage driving shows, occasional indoor event... not looking for the next champion! (Perhaps would suit a pony looking for semi retirement?)
Safety is the most important thing.
I do not mind on age, gender, colour or even height although my set up is for standard shetlands so this would be preferred.
Happy to manage some health complaints i.e. sweet itch and cushings.
Sale, loan, borrow, anything considered.
References available on request. Home offered on private family yard. Based North Yorkshire but happy to travel.
Trial period preferred unless known pony.
07545393403 zoeandrews7@hotmail.co.uk

Add Your Message Here
Welcome to hdt forum. Not registered yet? To register to post, please click here. If you've forgotten your details, please click here to reset, or email mikew@hdtforum.co.uk if stuck.

Only registered users and moderators may post messages here. While you're waiting for a username or if you're really only visiting, you can post For Sale/Wanted or Announcements only by entering username New password Pony. Please include your real name in the message.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration