7.5T lorry for sale - also 3 phase ca... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Horse driving trials forum » For Sale and Wanted » 7.5T lorry for sale - also 3 phase carriage for 14'2 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Stefanie Brumwell
Username: Saggers

Post Number: 193
Posted on Tuesday, 8 January, 2019 - 9:17 am:   

Can you let me no about you 3 phase please 07568076445 thanks
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Ellie Sweetman
Username: Elliesweetman

Post Number: 1
Posted on Monday, 7 January, 2019 - 4:45 pm:   

7.5T Horsebox for sale M reg. £4000
Stalled for 3 horses (or two and a carriage) with living.
Living includes sink (with new pump) and four ring gas hob. Space for fridge. Storage/tack cupboards. Sleeps two above cab. Bench seating. Mechanically sound, it has always started first time with no issues at any times of year. Thorough maintenance carried out every year with repairs to body work over the last five years since Iíve had it. MOT until May 2019.

This lovely, reliable little lorry has taken me on some fantastic weekend adventures over the last few years, very reluctant sale due to the very sad loss of my amazing little horse.

Call/text/Messenger Ellie Sweetman on 07979 591268

Add Your Message Here
Welcome to hdt forum. Not registered yet? To register to post, please click here. If you've forgotten your details, please click here to reset, or email mikew@hdtforum.co.uk if stuck.

Only registered users and moderators may post messages here. While you're waiting for a username or if you're really only visiting, you can post For Sale/Wanted or Announcements only by entering username New password Pony. Please include your real name in the message.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration