WANTED cob Starter harness Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Horse driving trials forum » For Sale and Wanted » WANTED cob Starter harness « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Caroline Weiss
Username: Blueyzak

Post Number: 14
Posted on Sunday, 19 August, 2018 - 6:37 pm:   

I have a complete set of driving harness. I used it on my 15hh cob. It's still in good working order and is a synthetic set and easy to keep clean. I'm based near Nottingham. If you would like to contact me my phone number is 07973 749446. I would like 195 for the set. The bridle is like new as I used a different bridle.

Username: New

Post Number: 1201
Posted on Wednesday, 15 August, 2018 - 6:46 pm:   

I have a set that might suit you. One is synthetic one is leather where are you? email me lyn@evolutio-uk.com

joanne kew
Username: Barmy76

Post Number: 3
Posted on Tuesday, 14 August, 2018 - 9:58 am:   

looking for a harness for a 14hh cob for exercise. Budget around 200. Would prefer not to have leather.

Add Your Message Here
Welcome to hdt forum. Not registered yet? To register to post, please click here. If you've forgotten your details, please click here to reset, or email mikew@hdtforum.co.uk if stuck.

Only registered users and moderators may post messages here. While you're waiting for a username or if you're really only visiting, you can post For Sale/Wanted or Announcements only by entering username New password Pony. Please include your real name in the message.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration