MAN Horsebox with side stabling and w... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Horse driving trials forum » For Sale and Wanted » MAN Horsebox with side stabling and winch for sale « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Username: New

Post Number: 1170
Posted on Tuesday, 1 May, 2018 - 5:40 pm:   

A great reliable lorry, easy to drive manual.

Comes with a full 12 months MOT.

The lorry has side stabling for two horses, or one horse and a carriage. Itís seriously easy to assemble and just folds out, it can be complete in five minutes.

The back compartment consists of two partitions,a winch for the carriages and a hydrolic ramp. We have only ever travelled one horse and a carriage but it has previously been used for two horses and a carriage.

The living is made up with two beds, a fridge freezer, microwave, table, heating and a sink . There is also a WC. There is copious cupboards for ample storage.

In the drivers cab is a screen connected to the safety cams that can change channels between the living and horse area to check up on the horse.

Only for sale as I need the money to buy a house, we really love this lorry and the adventures had in it. Viewing can be seen in Bedfordshire. Any other questions please email me on

Emily.whipp@ntlworld.com or text me on 07712517167

I will be taking more pictures this weekend so can send some more..

£13,500

Add Your Message Here
Welcome to hdt forum. Not registered yet? To register to post, please click here. If you've forgotten your details, please click here to reset, or email mikew@hdtforum.co.uk if stuck.

Only registered users and moderators may post messages here. While you're waiting for a username or if you're really only visiting, you can post For Sale/Wanted or Announcements only by entering username New password Pony. Please include your real name in the message.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration