16hh Black mare free to good driving ... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Horse driving trials forum » For Sale and Wanted » 16hh Black mare free to good driving home « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Suzie Vickery
Username: Svickery

Post Number: 1
Posted on Wednesday, 18 April, 2018 - 11:35 am:   

My beautiful cob x TB mare has sacro iliac problems and needs a new job without the weight of a rider on her back. I know nothing about driving but she loves long reining - seems to really enjoy it and sets off with real purpose. She is strong and would certainly pull weight. She is completely sound in her limbs and wind, never kicks, and is excellent with mares and geldings and people, and dogs. Travels perfectly. Loves hacking. Lives out all year but also happy stabled. Fearless with ropes and equipment around her body. Struggles with canter due to SI problem and similarly can only be ridden in walk and trot. She loves her dressage and loves learning new routines so would enjoy display driving. She has not been driven before and I'd be happy to loan her until she could prove she could do the job and then gift her. I just want a lovely home and a new role for her. Contact me with any questions. Based near East Grinstead. suzannevickery@dsl.pipex.com 01342 850680

Add Your Message Here
Welcome to hdt forum. Not registered yet? To register to post, please click here. If you've forgotten your details, please click here to reset, or email mikew@hdtforum.co.uk if stuck.

Only registered users and moderators may post messages here. While you're waiting for a username or if you're really only visiting, you can post For Sale/Wanted or Announcements only by entering username New password Pony. Please include your real name in the message.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration