14.1hh Welsh section D ride and drive Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Horse driving trials forum » For Sale and Wanted » 14.1hh Welsh section D ride and drive « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Claire Langhard
Username: Flowerjuice

Post Number: 2
Posted on Tuesday, 6 March, 2018 - 1:20 pm:   

Hi Kate
Could you send me a video or two of your mare... either by Facebook Messenger (search for me Claire Langhard) or by WhatsApp : 0041 79 545 5619

has she been driven as a single or pair?
I'm searching for a friend here in Switzerland to do driving trials so extended trot is really important for the dressage part over here!
Thanks
regards
Claire Langhard-Morgan
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Username: New

Post Number: 1157
Posted on Monday, 5 March, 2018 - 8:50 pm:   

For sale.
A smart, good moving Welsh Section D mare. Rising 9 years. 143cms. Black with 3 whites and a narrow blaze. Rising 9 years. Black with 3 whites and a narrow blaze. She has a lovely trainable temperament, is easy to ride and drive with a good head carriage. Excellent in traffic and has no vices. Thought likely to be a good competition pony. Open to vet. Photos/videos available on request.
3450 ovno

Tel: 07590591301 (Kate Adams)

Add Your Message Here
Welcome to hdt forum. Not registered yet? To register to post, please click here. If you've forgotten your details, please click here to reset, or email mikew@hdtforum.co.uk if stuck.

Only registered users and moderators may post messages here. While you're waiting for a username or if you're really only visiting, you can post For Sale/Wanted or Announcements only by entering username New password Pony. Please include your real name in the message.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration