Stunning 14.1hh Hackney pony Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Horse driving trials forum » For Sale and Wanted » Stunning 14.1hh Hackney pony « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Rachel Campbell
Username: Rachiec75

Post Number: 1
Posted on Monday, 20 November, 2017 - 8:21 pm:   

Stunning Hackney pony, Bally Grasshopper (Logan), 10 year old, 14.1hh, this is a pony not to be missed. He started his career in showing in England before I bought him, since then has competed at national level in Ireland with Horse Driving Trials he is the reigning All Ireland Novice Pony Champion 2017 and NICDA League Champion 2017.
Logan has excelled in horse driving trials, he has exceptional paces in dressage, cones and marathon nothing phases him. He is a gentleman with manners to burn in stable, shoeing, teeth or clipping. He has no problem with road work in traffic or flat work in the field and has no vices, absolute pleasure to work with.
Logan has loads of potential to reach the highest level, fantastic example of a Hackney. Not to be missed out on, I am only selling Logan as I have a young horse to bring on this year.
Video Link: http://youtu.be/gyW44zUW0Yw
Price: 4,000 no offers
Phone: 02830 848523
Email:Rachel.campbell2009@gmail.com

Add Your Message Here
Welcome to hdt forum. Not registered yet? To register to post, please click here. If you've forgotten your details, please click here to reset, or email mikew@hdtforum.co.uk if stuck.

Only registered users and moderators may post messages here. While you're waiting for a username or if you're really only visiting, you can post For Sale/Wanted or Announcements only by entering username New password Pony. Please include your real name in the message.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration