A great loss to Driving Trials. Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Horse driving trials forum » Announcements » A great loss to Driving Trials. « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Rita Bundock
Username: Roanmare

Post Number: 78
Posted on Tuesday, 6 July, 2021 - 10:19 pm:   

It is with a heavy heart that I heard the very sad news yesterday that a good friend and volunteer of Indoor Carriage Driving, and many driving trials and Clubs, has passed away.

Anne was a lovely lady and will be greatly missed at many events across the South of England. Anne would do anything with a smile, from arena poo picking to stewarding, time keeping to scoring, she scored at BCA, Windsor Park,to mention just a few, and very many indoor driving events in the South East, Berkshire and also at the Championship Finals where she was my extra right hand for the last ten or more years and never missed a thing.

Our thoughts and prayers are with her family and close friends.

Anne, my friend thank you for all you have done for carriage driving, Rest In Peace, you will be greatly missed by so many people.
God Bless.

Add Your Message Here
Welcome to hdt forum. Not registered yet? To register to post, please click here. If you've forgotten your details, please click here to reset, or email mikew@hdtforum.co.uk if stuck.

Only registered users and moderators may post messages here. While you're waiting for a username or if you're really only visiting, you can post For Sale/Wanted or Announcements only by entering username New password Pony. Please include your real name in the message.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration