Windsor Park Charity Drive Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Horse driving trials forum » Announcements » Windsor Park Charity Drive « Previous Next »

Author Message
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

peter langthorne
Username: Pedro

Post Number: 6
Registered: 10-2014
Posted on Wednesday, 11 April, 2018 - 6:25 pm:   


It is with regret that the committee have had to make the hard decision to postpone the Charity Drive. The ground at Windsor is currently water logged and we can not get lorries on and off Smiths Lawn safely.
We are looking at alternative dates for later in year.

Add Your Message Here
Username: Posting Information:
Welcome to hdt forum. Not registered yet? To register to post, please click here. If you've forgotten your details, please click here to reset, or email if stuck.

Only registered users and moderators may post messages here. While you're waiting for a username or if you're really only visiting, you can post For Sale/Wanted or Announcements only by entering username New password Pony. Please include your real name in the message.
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration