Ashfields 2 day event Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Horse driving trials forum » Announcements » Ashfields 2 day event « Previous Next »

Author Message
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Lorna Ingram
Username: Stigman

Post Number: 131
Registered: 04-2010
Posted on Wednesday, 11 April, 2018 - 12:33 pm:   

Dear all , with much regret we are forced to cancel the 2 day event this weekend as Ashfields is under water , we hope you understand , Zoe and Wilf have offered up a possible alternative date 28/29 th April please can you e-mail me if you intend to enter so we can see if its a viable option , everyone will be refunded for this event , thank you for your support . Lorna

Add Your Message Here
Username: Posting Information:
Welcome to hdt forum. Not registered yet? To register to post, please click here. If you've forgotten your details, please click here to reset, or email if stuck.

Only registered users and moderators may post messages here. While you're waiting for a username or if you're really only visiting, you can post For Sale/Wanted or Announcements only by entering username New password Pony. Please include your real name in the message.
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration