Photos? Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Horse driving trials forum » General Chat » Photos? « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

jane Kempton
Username: Jjk

Post Number: 1
Posted on Wednesday, 27 September, 2017 - 8:23 pm:   

Photos at Redenham can be found on Sarajane Bullocks website. I think its sarahjanebullockphotography.co.uk but a search on her name should find it.Does anyone have a contact for the gentleman in the photo please? I think it might be Don Walsh? He wanted some photos after the presentation but the email address wasn't correct. Please contact mike.cheeseman@btinternet.com.

Jackie Durkin
Username: Jackied

Post Number: 6
Posted on Friday, 15 September, 2017 - 8:47 pm:   

Hi does anyone know who was taking photos of the presentations at the end of each class, I would like some copies.

Jane Wilson
Username: Janewil

Post Number: 77
Posted on Friday, 15 September, 2017 - 12:26 pm:   

Try facebook. From Cirencester both Sarah Jane Hayes and Amy Mundell have uploaded quite a lot to either the BC facebook page or their own facebook pages. Sarah Jane has also given details of how to purchase pictures. Geoff Marston also put some up as did Steve Davis (not the snooker player, I don't think!). I took some but sadly, none of Jay. Don't know who was at Redenham I'm afraid.

Daniel Snow
Username: Snowd

Post Number: 58
Posted on Friday, 15 September, 2017 - 9:00 am:   

Does anyone know where to find the event photos these days?

We were at Redenham and Cirencester and although I saw photographers dotted about I have not been able to locate their websites.

Add Your Message Here
Welcome to hdt forum. Not registered yet? To register to post, please click here. If you've forgotten your details, please click here to reset, or email mikew@hdtforum.co.uk if stuck.

Only registered users and moderators may post messages here. While you're waiting for a username or if you're really only visiting, you can post For Sale/Wanted or Announcements only by entering username New password Pony. Please include your real name in the message.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration