Post Number: 6
Posted on Monday, 29 May, 2017 - 11:45 pm:   

Sorry I mean FEI STEWARDS
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Mark Carruthers
Username: Crudy

Post Number: 5
Posted on Monday, 29 May, 2017 - 11:39 pm:   

Ear hoods and plugs are permitted. Ear hoods may not be attached to the noseband and must allow free movement of the ears of the horse

Contravention of paragraphs 3 to 12 in this Article in competition will incur elimination of the athlete.

Contravention of any paragraph in this Article at any other time within the showground, with the exception of Article 940.2.1, will result in a Yellow Warning Card.

A second offence at the same event will result in a higher penalty up to and including disqualification at the discretion of the Ground Jury.

It is a pity that people just want to see you eliminated

In my case it is just a pity that the FEI JUDGE WATED for me to come out of the dressage arena to tell me that it is illegal to have ear hoods fixed to your nose band when the FEI JUDGE could have pulled me over before I went in to the dressage arena and before I was in competition especially when I circled round them about ten times they could of gave me a yellow card

Add Your Message Here
Welcome to hdt forum. Not registered yet? To register to post, please click here. If you've forgotten your details, please click here to reset, or email mikew@hdtforum.co.uk if stuck.

Only registered users and moderators may post messages here. While you're waiting for a username or if you're really only visiting, you can post For Sale/Wanted or Announcements only by entering username New password Pony. Please include your real name in the message.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration