Insurance for competitors Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Horse driving trials forum » General Chat » Insurance for competitors « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

David Smith
Username: Horses3

Post Number: 4
Posted on Thursday, 27 October, 2016 - 9:44 pm:   

The reorganisation of membership categories and "ticketing" proposals look like they will be a great innovation when finely tuned. There is the so important matter of insurance mentioned several times in the e mail briefing about this and I understand that the underwriters are being consulted very soon regarding cover for drivers and grooms. This is most welcome and I urge members to digest the fact that we are, in my view, under insured and ask about this at conference as it is such an important issue. David
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

David Smith
Username: Horses3

Post Number: 3
Posted on Monday, 24 October, 2016 - 3:26 pm:   

See attachment. Please do, its important!
application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.wordprocessingml.documentword document
Personal accident insurance.docx (14.8 k)

Add Your Message Here
Welcome to hdt forum. Not registered yet? To register to post, please click here. If you've forgotten your details, please click here to reset, or email mikew@hdtforum.co.uk if stuck.

Only registered users and moderators may post messages here. While you're waiting for a username or if you're really only visiting, you can post For Sale/Wanted or Announcements only by entering username New password Pony. Please include your real name in the message.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration