European Youth Champs 2016 Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Horse driving trials forum » General Chat » European Youth Champs 2016 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Pippa Bassett
Username: Pippa_b

Post Number: 1
Posted on Sunday, 16 October, 2016 - 3:11 pm:   

I would like to say a very big well done to team GBR,I was very impressed with the high standard of our British drivers,strongly backed up by coaches Sara H,Sara Jane who seemed to have endless energy running around keeping the British team in order,also Mary Jane C for excellent team organisation of team Gb,two medals :-) good show.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Caroline Gill
Username: Carolineg

Post Number: 81
Posted on Tuesday, 27 September, 2016 - 10:00 am:   

I just wanted to thank everyone involved in Team GBRs trip to Germany, competitors, coaches, families etc. I feel incredibly privileged to be involved

Add Your Message Here
Welcome to hdt forum. Not registered yet? To register to post, please click here. If you've forgotten your details, please click here to reset, or email mikew@hdtforum.co.uk if stuck.

Only registered users and moderators may post messages here. While you're waiting for a username or if you're really only visiting, you can post For Sale/Wanted or Announcements only by entering username New password Pony. Please include your real name in the message.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration