Thomas L Fish Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Horse driving trials forum » General Chat » Thomas L Fish « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Prue Westbrook
Username: Piw

Post Number: 1
Posted on Wednesday, 13 April, 2016 - 8:10 am:   

Hi everyone I'm new to this forum and I am hoping that someone out there with a long memory might be able to help me. Although I come from a coaching family my request is for any information anyone might have on Thomas L Fish, who while not directly related to myself is part of my extended family. In the 1960's [?] and 70's he won a number of competitions for driving and might have operated under the name of Greenways which I understand from a cousin is still in the family and operates today. It is assumed or not known for sure that he might have ended up at HOTYS at Wembley probably via the Royal International Horse Show.
So anyone out there with a good memory or a recognition of Tom or perhaps can point me in the right direction, your help would be very much appreciated.
Unfortunately my family no longer has any connection to coaching or driving although horses are still in the family as I breed Thoroughbreds.

Add Your Message Here
Welcome to hdt forum. Not registered yet? To register to post, please click here. If you've forgotten your details, please click here to reset, or email mikew@hdtforum.co.uk if stuck.

Only registered users and moderators may post messages here. While you're waiting for a username or if you're really only visiting, you can post For Sale/Wanted or Announcements only by entering username New password Pony. Please include your real name in the message.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration