Sandringham Club Event Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Horse driving trials forum » General Chat » Sandringham Club Event « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Fiona Gordon-Clarke
Username: Fionagc

Post Number: 14
Posted on Friday, 12 February, 2016 - 2:58 pm:   

Personally I think this is a real shame. I too
competed when we parked up near the church end of the stable area and also in the club area near the water obstacle. So much prefer the club area - just makes for a nicer event in my opinion as a club competitor. Will our dressage arena & cones arena also move or will it be in the same place?

Kathleen Upsall
Username: Katastrophy

Post Number: 145
Posted on Tuesday, 9 February, 2016 - 3:43 am:   

I understand the parking issue, when arriving a day later, but what do you mean by it being unsafe to park in amongst the national competetors?

Lorna Ingram
Username: Stigman

Post Number: 87
Posted on Monday, 8 February, 2016 - 2:14 pm:   

Hi Steph. , the Sandringham committee have made some changes to our contract this year and the club parking in the national field is one of them , how ever in the contract we have all signed they have assured us that we will have our own area which will be marked off and no one else will be permitted to park there .hope this answers your questions and we look forward to seeing you this season . Thankyou Lorna

Steph Richards
Username: Stephr

Post Number: 17
Posted on Sunday, 7 February, 2016 - 7:40 pm:   

Can anybody confirm or deny the rumour that the horse box field for club and national competitors will be merged at this years Sandringham event? Having competed as a club competitor at Sandringham when we used the national horse box park and latterly with a separate field I think it would be a backwards step to merge the two again. As a club competitor trying to find a space on a Friday evening when the national competitors have arrived several days before and got themselves set up was not a rewarding experience. Also merging relatively inexperience club competitors with much more experienced national and sometimes international competitors is possibly not the safest option as we all forget who is around us when we are under stress. Keeping the less experienced people separate was a good move. However, if we are considered capable of joining in the national stable field perhaps we could do eight obstacles?

Add Your Message Here
Welcome to hdt forum. Not registered yet? To register to post, please click here. If you've forgotten your details, please click here to reset, or email mikew@hdtforum.co.uk if stuck.

Only registered users and moderators may post messages here. While you're waiting for a username or if you're really only visiting, you can post For Sale/Wanted or Announcements only by entering username New password Pony. Please include your real name in the message.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration